Howdyyy!

Isn't that what Minnie used to say? Bless her heart....


Why don't you pull up that old rockin' chair and sit down a spell while I share some of my creations with you! You never know what you are going to see...it might be one of my original watercolor paintings or the collectible ACEOs (miniature 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" Art Cards). I might even throw in some decorated gourds or fancy treasure boxes as well as some custom designed cowgirl boots and rock art ornaments.

If you have a special art request please email me and we will see what we can do.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010

Well, it's my first post on this blog and as I look outside the window the sun is shining and it is pouring buckets.

Gotta luv East Texas weather!

I'm not complaining though...the grass and trees were starting to get brown so the moisture is much appreciated. An afternoon of rain perks everything up (even me) and makes it a lush, green world again.


We are still working on my art studio so for now I am set up in the dining room but there are 2 big windows and the air conditioning works great so I'm painting up a storm!
Hmmmm...I see weather is a theme today. ;)

I'm working on some handpainted items for the holiday season but I also have some new watercolors coming up soon. My work can be seen at different venues such as fineartamerica, etsy and zazzle as well as ebay, so please follow the links to view the different shops.

Back to work....but....ya'll come back now...ya hear! Living in the country DOES rub off on a girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment