Howdyyy!

Isn't that what Minnie used to say? Bless her heart....


Why don't you pull up that old rockin' chair and sit down a spell while I share some of my creations with you! You never know what you are going to see...it might be one of my original watercolor paintings or the collectible ACEOs (miniature 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" Art Cards). I might even throw in some decorated gourds or fancy treasure boxes as well as some custom designed cowgirl boots and rock art ornaments.

If you have a special art request please email me and we will see what we can do.

Monday, September 6, 2010

SEPTEMBER 6, 2010


Good Morning and I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend (or if you are in Canada...your Labour Day) ;-)

The weather seems to be getting milder...even though it's been in the upper 80's, the humidity seems to be lower making being outside bearable. It looks like it is going to be another gorgeous day so I would imagine the fishermen will have already left for the lake and some relaxation time!

As a side note: I am now offering prints of my watercolors on ebay.... to check them out click here

No comments:

Post a Comment